With it’s new tag-line “The Fastest, most powerful iPhone yet” – Apple has launched the version 3 of the iPhone just today at the WWDC in San Francisco.
The new iPhone has a mix of new features, including;
- A faster, more powerful CPU (There are no exact details, however in the official specifications “twice as fast” is clearly mentioned
- Spotlight search – make a search through the contents of your phone
- Has an improved 3MP camera which now has autofocus and auto white balance.
- Camera can now also record video at 30fps – with on device video editing capabilities
- Voice dialing and voice music controls
- MMS Capability to send and receive images and video
- Copy and paste features (about time!!)
- 7.2Mbps HSDPA, WiFi, Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR
- Water and oil resistant surface
- Integrated magnetic compass
- Improved battery life
The design of the phone was left unchanged and looks exactly the same as the iPhone 3G. Still goes for Flash support. This is not yet available!